The digital marketing revolution aims to move from digital complacency to actively seeking digital excellence through adequately optimizing your digital channels. It simply means being efficient, fast, and able to adapt to stay on top of design and technology globally. The processes, systems, and organizational structures that work against these goals are significant in why some digital transformation initiatives fail.
Building on our collective over the digitally transforming companies is undergoing a simplified framework. This framework outlines the four pillars of digital transformation we are witnessing today: IT improvement, digitization operations, digital marketing, and digital business. These four factors are part of most businesses' successful digital transformation journey.
What are 5 A's and their role in the digital transformation journey?
To address the shortfalls and help businesses to grasp the fundamentals of digital transformation, Cynosure Designs have put together the five major fundamental principles, called 5 A's.
1- Audience: recognize and engage the right people
A brand that understands its audience is more likely to grab their attention. However, the challenge for marketers is to organize their data sources to identify, understand and interact with potential customers. To give yourself the best chance of doing so, follow these three simple steps:
- Combine online and offline customer data to get a unified view of your audience across all channels.
- Centralize, evaluate and Consolidate your available data into a single tool to segment customers, and understand their intent, purchase journey, and long-term value.
- Determine a targeting strategy for the brand to reach your audience anywhere on the shopping trip and in all related media (video, show, search, offline).
Read More: How to Reach the Right Audience with Digital Marketing
2- Assets: providing the compatible user experience
After identifying and finding the right audience, you must deliver a compelling customer experience. The challenge for brands is to create equally engaging, compelling experiences across all digital touchpoints (websites, apps, social networks, digital advertising) and real life (at the point of sale, during events).
- Emphasize simplicity, speed, and convenience in all your channels and messages. In other words, eliminate the friction points in the customer journey, especially on mobile devices.
- Produce relevant and context-sensitive ads using audience insights and channel knowledge, and ensure you pick the suitable medium and format for your advertising. For example, the kind of message you convey during a 6-second video ad should be different from a longer-form video ad or banner.
- Enrich the user experience with relevant data. Combine your data with audience indicators (search, display, and YouTube for the Google Network) to understand your audience's intent and behavior and tailor your ads accordingly.
3- Access: increase the reach of your messages to the audience
If you want to reach your prospects wherever they are on the buying journey, you will have to consider the scope and inventory. And as long as costs are under control, you should have access to as much available inventory as possible. New tools are available to give you a complete view of your media investments to manage contact frequency better, ensure maximum transparency on all media purchases across channels, and meet brand safety standards.
4- Attribution: consider each medium of contact
The attribution model that accounts for the dynamics between channels and devices by analyzing the shopping spree and allocating the appropriate credit allows for much more accurate and meaningful budget decisions. With time, multichannel purchases are increasing. It's tough to decide where and how to focus your efforts when you have multiple choices of channels and types of customers.
5- Automation: improving performance by automating operations
Automation is not just a long way to cut costs, but it also delivers consistent, helpful, and personalized customer experiences at scale and generates significant revenue benefits.
Digital marketing campaigns create massive amounts of data that can become overwhelming instantly. Machine learning technology can automate prominent keywords, bids, creative assets, targeting, and attribution.
Audience, Assets, Access, Attribution, and Automation are the 5 New pillars that can help you become a master of digital transformation, delivering rich customer experiences and improved business outcomes.
Digital Marketing transformation is the shift in organizational thinking from traditional marketing channels to digital media.
Contact us for more information!
Suggested Read: 5 major Tips to Launch an Effective Digital Marketing Campaign
Originally Published February 10, 2022 01:07 PM,
July 4, 2022.